Serving Adolescent Youth and their Families
Level 3, 333 William Street
Phone: (08) 93281600
Fax: (08) 9328 1655
Therapeutic group living programme.
Residential group living programme.
TRANSITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICE
Information and referral service for young people leaving wardship of the SAAP sector.
INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAMME
Independent units in the community providing externally supported accommodation
- Target Group: 16-21 year olds with a degree of acquired independent living skills
- Aim: Provide the semi supported experience of independent living. Help young people find and maintain independent accommodation
- Click here for more information
KALGOORLIE - BOULDER YOUTH ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
15 bed crisis service providing shelter, meals, support, advocacy and mediation.
- Target Group: 15-24 year olds
- Aim: To reduce the crisis experienced by young people
10 Park Street
Kalgoorlie, WA 6433
Phone: (08) 9091 1016
Fax: (08) 9091 5256