Serving Adolescent Youth and their Families
Level 3, 333 William Street
Phone: (08) 93281600
Fax: (08) 9328 1655
Therapeutic group living programme.
Residential group living programme.
TRANSITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICE
Information and referral service for young people leaving wardship of the SAAP sector.
- Target Group: 16-25 year olds
- Aim: Support young people in the transition from supported care to interdependence
INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAMME
Independent units in the community providing externally supported accommodation
- Target Group: 16-19 year olds with a degree of acquired independent living skills
- Aim: Provide the semi supported experience of independent living. Help young people find and maintain independent accommodation
- Click here for more information
KALGOORLIE - BOULDER YOUTH ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
15 bed crisis service providing shelter, meals, support, advocacy and mediation.
- Target Group: 15-24 year olds
- Aim: To reduce the crisis experienced by young people
10 Park Street
Kalgoorlie, WA 6433
Phone: (08) 9091 1016
Fax: (08) 9091 5256