Alcohol and other drug services
Our alcohol and drug services are committed to bringing hope, freedom and wholeness to all people adversely affected by alcohol, other drugs and gambling.
We provide safe, high-quality and evidence-based support that enables people to pursue holistic transformation, to improve outcomes for themselves, their families and communities.
Our services are designed to help people at all stages of recovery. Our services include:
- detox/withdrawal management
- residential rehabilitation programs
- non-residential programs
- primary health and harm reduction services
We believe that:
- Every person matters and will be treated with dignity and respect
- People have the right to make informed choices and experience personal growth
- Harm reduction strategies can prevent or reduce drug related harms and help people to reduce or cease use.
- A holistic approach to recovery involves healthy partnerships and relationships
- The recovery journey is personal and each person must travel at their own pace
Alcohol and other drug services Model of Care
You can view and download our Model of Care here.