Bramwell House provides supported crisis accommodation for single women and women with children escaping domestic violence.
The women are assisted with immediate needs; a safe place to stay, Centrelink contact and help to establish an income, assistance with food, counselling and support. Bramwell House staff are committed to enabling women and their children, who have suffered abuse to make a new start.
Referrals to Bramwell House are through:
Domestic Violence Crisis Service Line 1800 800 098
Bramwell House Vision:
“We are inspired by the courage of our clients and we will endeavour to give them the highest quality service we can so that with a new sense of empowerment they can rebuild their lives”.
Bramwell House Mission:
- Bramwell House will promote best practice in an effort to provide the highest quality of care and services to women and children escaping domestic violence.
- Bramwell House seeks to encourage active participation and input of all staff and volunteers and will value ideas and feedback as to the service's structure and direction.
- Bramwell House is committed to a process of continuous improvement and works in conjunction with existing women's services.
Bramwell House Values:
- Bramwell House staff will uphold the mission values of The Salvation Army Southern Territory of Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity and Collaboration.
- We believe every one has the right to safe secure accommodation and that these rights must be paramount whilst people are at Bramwell House.
- We will continue to strive for social justice on behalf of the survivors of domestic violence.