The Salvation Army provide the following services:
- Emergency relief, material aid, advocacy, referral and support to people in personal and financial crisis.
- Group programmes addressing general life skills.
- Assistance to people in need at Christmas. Applications are available from November 1st each year.
We also provide referrals for:
Alcohol and Drug Programmes
- Court and Prison Chaplains
- Counselling Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Employment Training Programmes
- Family Tracing
- Homeless Shelters & Services
- Low Cost Food Centres
- Meal Services
- Recreation Programmes
- Volunteer Programmes
- Worship Centres and Activities