SalvoCare Northern Network operates within the State Social Command Victoria of The Salvation Army, Southern Territory.
SalvoCare Northern is a network of programs and related services which aim to support clients experiencing multiple complexities in the areas of:
- Youth Justice support services, including group conferencing
- Crisis accommodation and transitional support for youth, including therapeutic support
- Adult and family homelessness services, including intensive case management initiatives
- Aged and disability homelessness support services
- Financial hardship services
- Alcohol and other drug services, including therapeutic, residential and non-residential rehabilitation services
- A Work and Learning Centre
Our current vacant position is:
- PROGRAM MANAGER – Homelessness Support Services 1.0 EFT (38 hrs)
For enquiries, to obtain the PD and to submit your application, please email email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 8th November.
Remuneration is as per the Award stated in the Position Description and as determined in the National Employment Standards.
All positions are subject to a reference check, a police check, a Working with Children check and a probationary period.
Applicants must provide:
- A cover letter
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A separate document addressing both Job and Specialist Competencies as listed in the Position Description