HEAD OF BRAND AND MARKETING
• National responsibility for Brand and Marketing
• Newly created leadership role
Over the past year The Salvation Army (TSA) has been working towards joining the two existing Eastern and Southern territories into one unified organisation under the leadership of a National Commander. Delivering a single Australian Territory with an aligned vision, united voice, stronger partnerships, better stewardship, and the ability to make an even greater impact on the many people who depend upon its services.
The Head of Brand and Marketing will report to the National Secretary for Communications and be responsible for leading a high performance and results for national Brand and Marketing department and providing strategic direction and operational management to achieve The Salvation Army’s mission objectives.
Key areas of accountability include:
• Strategic Leadership – Develop a unify brand strategy to reposition TSA’s national presence
• Technical Leadership –Lead and develop an extensive marketing mix to preserve and enhance TSA’s brand presence, ensuring consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s message in the market
• Financial/Commercial – Managing budgets and negotiate third party contracts
• Risk Management – Maintain an awareness of issues and topics which may have a negative impact on brand and reputation and prepare risk mitigation strategies or responses in order to minimise
• Stakeholder Engagement – Establish and maintain effective relationships with senior leadership team and key third party providers and supporters
• People Leadership – Lead and inspire a team who are outcome focussed and influential
To be considered for this pivotal role, you must have proven experience in successful Brand and Marketing position at an executive level, the ability to develop and direct the brand strategy and drive the delivery of operational plans in collaboration with the Communications, Mission and Mission Enterprises portfolios. You will also be required to have significant experience in managing local and remote high performance teams. The position will be located in Melbourne and require interstate travel.
A full position description can be downloaded from the 'download' link above. For questions about the role or to have a position description sent to you please contact:
SHK Asia Pacific
T: 03 8620 8004 M: 0401 00049E: email@example.com
To apply for the position please submit your resume and cover letter via this link:
HEAD OF BRAND AND MARKETING Job in Melbourne - SEEK
Closing date for applications is 30 March 2018