Our Drive for Life program provides;
- Driving lessons with a qualified instructor
- Safe dual control vehicle
- Driving mentors who will assist young people to achieve their driving hours
- Discounted lessons on 3, 5 and 10 pack deals
- Road Safety sessions
- Driver education for all areas of the Central Coast
We are really passionate about helping disadvantaged young people to get their drivers licence. We provide a driving mentor program thanks to our volunteers who assist new drivers to obtain their 120 hours for their log books.
If you are interested in connecting with this program please complete the ASSESMENT FORM below.
You can either email, fax or bring in to us at:
OASIS CENTRAL COAST
Corner Hely Street and Anzac Avenue
Or for more information please call Karen on (02) 4353 9799.
The Salvation Army.
We offer this program free of charge to young persons who are homeless, have no family support, come from a family with no licenced driver or are experiencing extreme financial hardship. These young persons must also meet all of the following requirements:
- Are connected with a program run by the Salvation Army Corps/church or Salvation Army social centres
- Minimum age of sixteen up to 24 years
- Have not previously held a drivers licence
- Are actively engaged in a program, school or working less than 20 hours per week
All applications for FREE driving lessons, FREE RTA driving tests and FREE RTA drivers licences are to be approved by the Manager Wyong Oasis Centre.
The Drive for Life program is offered at a reduced rate to all other community based youth service providers on the Central Coast which could include Employment Plus, Centrelink, Job Service, Ability Options, ESG, Parents Next, Juvenile Justice, not for profit organisations and government agencies. A student application form and purchase order is required for all community agency referrals.
The Drive for Life program is available for all members of the Central Coast community at a very reasonable rate. A student application form and prepayment is required to book these lessons which may include;
- Electronic funds transfer
RMS/SERVICE NSW FEES
Road Users Handbook $13 each
Hazard Perception Handbook $13 each
Driver Knowledge Test $46 each attempt
Hazard Perception Test $46 each attempt
Driving Test $57 each attempt
NSW Learners Licence $25
Replacement Learners Licence $22
Provisional PI Learners Licence $58
Provisional P2 Licence $91
Replacement Log Book $17