Each week there are activities happening at the corps for people of all ages. Activities include worship services on Sunday morning and evening, youth activities on weekends and many other social and community activities including activities for pre-schoolers and seniors during weekdays.
Below are details of some of the many activities at our corps involving people of all ages, and walks of life.
- Home League is a weekly daytime fellowship for ladies incorporating worship, education, fellowship and service. Home League is held on Wednesdays from 10am with Morning Tea, and a meeting commencing at 10:30am. These events feature special guests, outings and craft groups.
- English Conversation Group for people of non-english speaking backgrounds to practise english conversation skills in a caring, non-threatening environment.
- Play Group for preschool children accompanied by their parent or carer.
- Kid's Music Club for Babies, Toddlers and Pre Schoolers 0-5 years, held each Friday from 10am to 11:30am.
- Golden Years for adults who have retired or are "thinking about it"!
For further details please contact us.