Each week there are activities and ministries happening at the church for people of all ages. These include worship services on Sunday morning and evening, youth activities on Fridays and many other social and community activities including activities for pre-schoolers and seniors during weekdays.
Below are details of some of the many activities at our corps involving people of all ages, and walks of life.
- Ladies Fellowship is a weekly daytime fellowship for ladies incorporating worship, education, fellowship and service. Ladies Fellowship is held on Wednesdays from 10am with Morning Tea, and a meeting commencing at 10:30am. These events feature special guests, outings and craft groups.
- English Conversation Group for people of non-english speaking backgrounds to practise english conversation skills in a caring, non-threatening environment.
- Young Adults Bible Study is held fortnightly on Mondays at 7.30pm.
- Youth Group is held on the 2nd and 4th Fridays during school terms, from 7.30pm.
- Salvos Connect Emergency Relief is provided to members of the community, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9.30am to 1pm.
For further details please contact us.