Our core focus is to build relationships and increase engagement between the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community and the local Salvation Army.
Key focus areas for the Indigenous Engagement Officer are to;
- liaise with the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander community and The Salvation Army
- identify service delivery opportunities for The Salvation Army to provide in community
- be a ministry reference point for The Salvation Army
- provide cultural advice and information to The Salvation Army
- advise and facilitate on natural disaster relief initiatives relating to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.
Phone: 07 4723 5607
Address:49-61 Beck Drive, CONDON
Email: Click here