Moneycare clients come from all walks of life. We can help you if you are in financial difficulty, in a financial crisis situation or wish to avoid financial difficulties.
Our financial counsellors listen in a non-judgmental and caring manner. They analyse and assess your financial situation and give you information about credit and debt issues. They work with you to develop a plan to improve your situation. Our financial counsellors may be able to help specialise in providing assistance with the following situations, if you are in financial difficulties.
For example, if you are
- Having difficulty paying debts or fines
- Experiencing harassment from creditors or debt collectors
- Facing legal action regarding your debts
- Dealing with car or house repossession
- Worried about being evicted from your home
- Struggling living on a low income
If appropriate, your financial counsellor will act as an advocate for you to negotiate with the people you owe money to. Your financial counsellor may also refer you to other assistance where appropriate. Moneycare financial counselling services do not lend money or provide material aid.
Phone: 07 4755 4716 Address: 49-61 Beck Drive, CONDON Email: Click here