We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday, 10am), remaining in contact with each other through the week (in small groups), private prayer and study, and community involvement.
When you come to our Sunday morning celebration you will hear great music from our worship band, perhaps view interesting media, hear a short inspirational scripture message, your children will be invited to join in fun activities with other children. You will meet friendly people over refreshments (good coffee). There is no requirement to wear anything different than when you visit a friend’s house. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions or perhaps be prayed for, if you desire. You will not be singled out but you will be warmly welcomed. In short our worship is a celebration of praise, music, testimony and relevant bible based messages which focuses on a style of worship that caters for all generations.
- We value inclusiveness,
- the priesthood of all believers,
- the power of prayer and
- Christianity with it’s sleeves rolled up.
Perth Fortress Mission Objectives
Saving Souls, Growing Saints, Serving God
Building healthy communities and creating faith pathways
Creating community and helping people grow in intimacy with Christ is part of the process of transforming lives. As leaders of this community we recognise without such a vision we lose the significance of our existence as a Church. Our continual desire is that we will make a difference in the lives of women, men and children who are seeking relevance, meaning and guidance in their lives and in the world in which they live. We would be happy to welcome you as a valued member of this community. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive