NSW Floods Grant Assistance
Important update regarding NSW Floods March 2021 grant from The Salvation Army
As of 1st July this grant has now closed. If you have applied for this grant prior to the closing date, due to the high volume of enquires we have received, you will be contacted by an assessor in approximately 4-6 weeks from when we received your application.
If you need to get in touch with our Floods assessment team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for the grant you must meet all of the below criteria:
- Your work or primary place of residence is in a flood impacted area
- You have suffered significant loss or damage to your primary place of residence or primary vehicle; or you have not been able to work due to the floods
You or anyone in your household has not previously received a NSW Floods grant from The Salvation Army
- A form of ID that can confirm your name and primary place of residence address, such as a driver's licence
- A secondary document that confirms your address such as a rates notice or utility bill
- Your bank details
- We may also require supporting evidence such as a referral letter or statutory declaration
Applications need to be received on or before 30 June 2021.