CRISIS CONTACT CENTRE
The Crisis Contact Centre (CCC) is a generalist service which provides a 24/7 - 365 days of the year, statewide and local crisis response to people of all ages. It is a high volume service and responds to the diverse needs of over 8000 households each year. We foster strong links with other support providers to address clients’ post-crisis needs.
Assistance may include:
- financial assistance for emergency housing
- food vouchers and other material aid
- information, advocacy and planning in relation to housing, family violence, alcohol and other drug use, and mental health.
- referral to specialist supports
- short term intensive assistance from the Interim Support and Linkage Program (ISLP) for individuals and families to develop long term housing and other support plans in conjunction with a wide range of community based support services.
- support from co-located Centrelink and Legal Services
INTERIM SUPPORT LINKAGE PROGRAM
The Interim Support Linkage Program provides short term intensive assistance for individuals and families to develop long term housing and other support plans in conjunction with other community based support services.
Access – When and Where?
Telephone response 24/7 every day of the year.
Face-to-face service every day of the year from 9:00am to 11:00pm at 29 Grey Street St Kilda 3182 (no appointment necessary)
Free call 24/7: 1800 627 727
Ph: 9536 7777
Statewide Opening Doors free call: 1800 825 955 (calls to this number after hours redirected to the CCC)