McCombe House - Tasmania
Call McCombe House on 1800 005 576
About McCombe House
McCombe House provides supported emergency accommodation for single women and women with children escaping domestic violence and homelessness. McCombe House is a 6 – 8 week safe and secure crisis accommodation for women and children from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Non judgmental friendly staff
- Referrals to appropriate services
- Support and Advice on a range of many issues
McCombe House provides a framework to assist women/children to establish a sense of control over their own lives to value themselves as individuals and support them back into the community.
What is Domestic/Family Violence?
Domestic/Family Violence incudes all types of violence:
- Verbal – Threats
- Deprivation of Cultural and Sprirtual rights
- Denial to access of money or resources
- Isolation from family, friends etc
- Sexual abuse, rape, incest, assult