Affordable SA App
All the services you need for SA in the palm of your hand
South Australia is consistently recognised as an affordable place to live in comparison to other states. But even with careful budgeting, many households can face difficulties making ends meet.
This is why The Salvation Army and the South Australian Government created ‘Affordable SA’, an application that provides a range of information, practical tips, and tools to help support your household to manage the cost of living.
Affordable SA provides information on many helpful areas including housing, utilities, transport, health, education, finances, food and justice - all in the palm of your hand.
With the Affordable SA app you can:
- Explore information with the “I need help with…” tool.
- Stay connected with the latest events, through a one-click add to calendar functionality.
- Get directions to events—you will never get lost finding your way again!
- Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
- Add content to your favourites so you can revisit it at a later date.
- Share content via email or social media.
- Easily connect with the services and support you need throughout South Australia
- Receive push notifications
The Salvation Army is delighted to partner with the State Government to provide Helpline Services in conjunction with this mobile app providing greater access to resources and support services for South Australians and empowering them to take greater control over their financial decisions.
How can I access the Affordable SA app?
The application is free to download on both iPhone and Android devices.
Visit the iPhone app store, or for an Android device visit Google Play store.
Simply search for Affordable SA and complete the download.