Do you need help?
Can be picked up Wednesday and FRIDAYS between 10am to 12pm from our Salvos connect Office which is located within the Waratah street complex.
MONEYCARE: The Salvation Army's Moneycare service provides a free and confidential service and is available Tuesday and WEDNESDAYS by appointment. The office is located in within the Waratah St Complex and can be contacted on 47829251. Our financial counsellors are well-trained, supportive and caring, and we treat people with dignity and respect.
Moneycare clients come from all walks of life, though most of our clients are on low-incomes. We can help whether you are in the midst of financial difficulties or a crisis, or simply wishing to avoid a crisis. For example, you may be:
- having difficulty paying debts
- being harassed by creditors or debt collectors
- facing legal action regarding your debts
- dealing with car repossession
- worried about being evicted from your home
- having budgeting problems