Communities for Children are working on a quick service mapping exercise to capture what is happening in the Southern Midlands, Upper Derwent Valley/Central Highlands, Brighton, Derwent Valley areas and surrounds now that we are coming out of the first round of Covid19 (and hopefully not into a second).
Why are we doing this?
- To get this information in a usable format up on our website for families, communities and agencies to use and plug in for support when they need it
- To do some quick gap analysis work for future planning/funding allocations
- To make sure we aren’t duplicating services (and overworking ourselves)
- Because Covid changed everything!
Who should fill in this super spreadsheet?
- Anyone delivering community services to the areas listed above please. We would like this be a comprehensive community services map that anyone can use.
What will happen with this information?
- Once you’ve emailed this back to us we’ll collate it all and get it onto our website, where we can all view it, link it to our socials, and get this up-to-date information circulated.
- You’ll be able to download it anytime you want.
- If you already have a Service Map you are happy to share, that would be fabulous – we’ll make sure it is shared and you are credited or we can collate your information into our document if that is better for you.