The Salvation Army URL has changed to salvationarmy.org.auFind out more
1. These Event Terms are governed by and are in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria.
2. The Salvation Army reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without notification of change. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
3. The Salvation Army will endeavour to ensure that conference programs are correct at the time of advertising the event. Unfortunately we may need to alter the program prior to or during the event and reserve the right to do so without notice. We also reserve the right to postpone or cancel this event (when as appropriate full refunds will be issued). The Salvation Army is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event.
4. Events at Still Others will be recorded (including photography, video and live web-stream). By entering into this event, attendees/ticketholders/delegates grant permission to The Salvation Army, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs/recordings containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for The Salvation Army. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from The Salvation Army in respect of their image/likeness or its use.
- Terms of Service: https://www.eventfinda.com.au/about/terms-of-service
- Ticket Purchase Terms of Service: https://www.eventfinda.com.au/about/ticket-purchase-terms-conditions
6. Where a ticket or entry pass is required, you must have a valid ticket or entry pass to attend an event or performance and appropriate evidence of entitlement when purchasing a ticket or attending an event or performance with a concession. Once an Event has commenced, admittance or re-admittance to the Venue will usually be during a suitable break in the Event and may be to a different seating location. For some events, admittance or re-admittance may not be possible. Further information is contained in Eventfinda Ticket Purchase Terms of Service https://www.eventfinda.com.au/about/ticket-purchase-terms-conditions
7. You are responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others. At the discretion of The Salvation Army you may be denied entry or removed from the event if event organisers have reasonable grounds to do so.
Specifically, you must not:
(a) behave in a manner which causes or may cause property damage or that threatens or may threaten the safety of performers, visitors, other audience members or any other persons, including as a result of intoxication; or
(b) behave in a manner that unreasonably interferes with other audience members enjoyment of the Premises, including through the use of cameras, mobile phones, personal computers, paging devices or other electronic devices.
(c) be intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affect the enjoyment of the event by others
(d) Take photographs, audio, or video recording where this has been restricted
8. Children 16 and under must be under the supervision of a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) at all times.
9. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by The Salvation Army or the operator of the venue for the Event.
10. The Salvation Army reserves the right to cancel your registration/ticket at any time on grounds of incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information provided as part of the registration/ticket process.
11. The Salvation Army is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. The Salvation Army will collect data as a part of your registration, We are careful to keep your information confidential, and provide it only to those agents acting on behalf of the organisation who need it to enable them to perform their agreed activities (e.g may include but not exclusive to the First-Aider-In-Charge, manage dietary requirements, create name-badges or conference ID, communicate reminders or updates pertaining to the event). In some circumstances, if you do not provide us with all requested information, you could miss the opportunity to be involved in our events.
13. All logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to The Salvation Army and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this site are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission.