Towards Independence Homelessness Services
The Salvation Army Towards Independence Homelessness Service
provides a Supported Accommodation Program to single adults who are
homeless or at risk of homelessness. The Supported Accommodation
Programme operates across three stages where individuals transition
through properties located in the Adelaide city and outer suburbs.
Participants receive one-on-one counselling support and case
management services to address concerns such as long-term substance
misuse, mental and physical health, financial, family/relationship
breakdown and legal issues.
Supported Accommodation Programme
All clients start their journey in ‘Stage One’ which is located in the
Eastern end of Adelaide city.
• Providing safe, affordable, self contained accommodation in a secure
• Transitional housing that allows individuals to gradually reintegrate
into the community through independent living.
• Goals focused with individualised SMART goals set with each
• Staff available 7 days a week on-site and after hours through an
emergency ‘on call’ service.
• Advocacy and assistance for clients to support them in housing
applications and referrals for other services such as medical,
specialised counselling and rehabilitation services.
For further information or to request an intake interview, please contact the
office. Staff are available 7 days and no referral is required.
3/2 Dawkins Place, Adelaide. Phone: (08) 8227 0349