Communities for Children programs provide integrated services for families, particularly vulnerable and disadvantaged families, to improve child wellbeing and development, safety and family functioning; and to help build stronger, more resilient families and communities.
HOW COMMUNITIES FOR CHILDREN CAN BENEFIT FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
- Families function well in nurturing and safe environments
- Children and families have the knowledge and skills for life and learning
- Families benefit from improved social inclusion and reduced disadvantage
- Supporting families in play-based learning
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- All families and children 0-12 years are welcome.
COMMUNITIES FOR CHILDREN PROGRAMS
- We provide a range of free programs and activities across Logan to support families and their children
For more information on this ministry go to http://salvos.org.au/communitiesforchildren