AUE Restructure Plan Announced
21 September 2015
Territorial Leadership has announced its restructure plan.
Some of the key components of this restructure are:
- A new vision for DHQ, released from administrative responsibilities to become highly focused on supporting missionally vibrant healthy faith communities within corps, hubs and centres
- Consolidating the number of divisions from 7 to 2 to facilitate a more consistent, collaborative and team-centric approach to corps and hubs mission support.
- Significantly increasing the capacity of divisions to come alongside the frontline through the creation of the new Area Officer role.
- Aligning all frontline social services throughout the territory into a unified Territorial Social Program Department, allowing for significant improvements in strategy, consistency and collaboration.
- Increasing the delegation of authority to the frontline, and increasing support available to the front line, by streamlining the structure for territorial support services such as HR, Property, Finance and CPR.
On the website you'll find information on the various components of this plan.