• Print this page

Funding of Homelessness Services

The Salvation Army expends nearly $90 million on homelessness services each year [29]. While 65% of revenue is provided by governments, the remaining 35% of funds were generated internally from a range of sources including the Red Shield Appeal, philanthropic donations and other contributions such as management and client fees (Table 5).

[29] See data note 14.

Worker and client