Continuing Care Programme
The Continuing Care Programme is the non-residential alcohol and other drug counselling service of The Salvation Army Bridge Programme. The programme has offices in Highgate, Heathridge and Merriwa.
It provides a range of free services to individuals and families affected by substance abuse.
This programme aims to empower people to live more meaningful lives within their own community and offers the following services:
- Individual/family counselling
- Telephone counselling
- Information on local resources
- Assistance with general welfare issues
The Continuing Care Programme aims to assist men and women who have problems with alcohol, drugs or other addictive agents, eg gambling, to:
- Establish an alcohol/drug free lifestyle
- Learn to live a rewarding social life
- Improve physical and mental health
- Become involved in a satisfying lifestyle and possibly full-time employment.
Continuing Care Programme services are provided free to participants. Clients have the opportunity of regular one on one discussion with their counsellor. These times are non-threatening and confidential.
Michael J. Stronach
Certificate in Addiction Studies
Advanced Diploma in Counselling
Member of Australian Counselling Association
0417 904 595
Merriwa – Tuesdays all day and Wednesday afternoons