We would like to welcome you to come along the journey with us; A place where you can connect with a family of people and have a sense of belonging. We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday, 10am), remaining in contact with each other through the week (in small groups), private prayer and study, and community involvement.
Our community involvement includes a range of activities that care for people and work for justice such as, Doorways emergency relief, Positive lifestyle program and our Thrift shop. Find out more
Church-going is just one expression of faith and connection—a simple gathering where like-minded people can celebrate life. It’s where our greatest stories are birthed, and where begins some of our most incredible achievements. It’s a place where everyone is welcomed, and you’re free to come as you are.
However, it’s more than that. The church is about people. Wherever you discovered the Salvos, you can find out more about our faith.
If you haven’t seen our churches in action, you probably don’t know what to expect. It’s not as daunting as you may think. You are welcome to come as you are.
You can expect to enjoy uplifting music, a short message of hope and a welcoming environment where you’ll feel comfortable and included.
We meet regularly as a faith community to encourage one another, to learn, and to worship together. We have activities for all ages including children's teaching, music for toddlers, places for youth to hang out together, women's groups and more. Find out more
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive