We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday 10am), remaining in contact with each other through the week (in small groups), private prayer and study, and community involvement.
When you come to our Sunday afternoon celebration you will hear great music from our worship band, perhaps view interesting media, hear a short inspirational scripture message, your children will be invited to join in fun activities with other children. We offer a baby/ toddler room with live sound and vision of the service, for parents, so you won't miss out. You will meet friendly people over refreshments (good coffee). There is no requirement to wear anything different than when you visit a friend’s house. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions or perhaps be prayed for, if you desire. You will not be singled out but you will be warmly welcomed.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive