We would like to welcome you to come along the journey with us; A place where you can connect with a family of people and have a sense of belonging. We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday, 10:30am), remaining in contact with each other through the week (in small groups), private prayer and study, and community involvement.
Our community involvement includes a range of activities that care for people and work for justice such as, Fairground Children's Contact Service which facilitates supervised contacts of children for parents who are separated. Salvocare Northern Alcohol and other drug services with intensive residential rehabilitation, counselling and recovery services. Gravel Hill Community Garden, Learner driver mentor program, Financial counselling and more. Please see the comprehensive list here.
We meet regularly as a faith community to encourage one another, to learn, and to worship together. We have activities for all ages including children's teaching, music for toddlers, places for youth to hang out together, womens groups and more. Find out more
Bendigo Corps value:
We are a place where we believe anyone can make a Fresh Start in life, so that they can Thrive and as a result Change the World for the better. We are a church where you can make a difference. Find out more
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive