Being a parent can be a challenge. We all want good relationships with our children and to communicate in a positive way. Our parenting programs help you to navigate some of the behavioural issues in a constructive and caring way.
There are common causes for child behavioural problems. We offer suggestions and ideas to help you to:
- Build positive relationships with your children
- Praise and encourage “good” behaviour
- Teach children new skills
- Set rules and give instructions that your children will follow
- Use discipline strategies that work
- Take care of yourselves as parents
There are many ways to be a good parent. We support you with useful and practical strategies to assist with everyday parenting concerns.