We would like to welcome you to come along the journey with us in a friendly, safe and non-judgemental environment; A place where you can be yourself; A place where you can connect with a family of people and have a sense of belonging; A place where you can begin to enjoy all that God has for you;
We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday 10am), remaining in contact with each other through the week when possible, private prayer and study, and community involvement.
Our community involvement includes a range of activities that care for people and work for justice such as, our Emergency Relief service, community meals offered in Cafe Crozier, and Positive Lifestyle program available by appointment. Find out more
We meet regularly as a faith community to encourage one another, to learn, and to worship together. We have activities for children such as mainly music, walking groups available to any one, teaching in our bible study small groups, women's get togethers and more.
When you come to our Sunday morning celebration you will hear great music, see interesting media, hear a short message, your children will be invited to join in fun activities with other children, and you will meet friendly people over refreshments. There is no requirement to wear anything different than when you visit a friend's house. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions or perhaps be prayed for, if you desire. You will not be singled out but you will be warmly welcomed. Find out more
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive