We would like to welcome you to come along the journey with us; A place where you can connect with a family of people and have a sense of belonging. We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through meeting together each week (Sunday, 10:00am), remaining in contact with each other through the week (in small groups), private prayer and study, and community involvement.
Our community involvement includes a range of activities that care for people and work for justice, such as Fair Trade, Stop the Traffik, and support of William Booth Boy's Home in Denpasar. Read more here.
Church is a place where everyone is welcomed, and you are free to come as you are. You may not have been to church before or for a while but you might be surprised what it is like. You can expect to enjoy uplifting music, a short message of hope and a welcoming environment where you’ll feel comfortable and included. We meet regularly as a faith community to encourage one another, to learn, and to worship together. Why not come along and see.
We have activities for all ages including children's teaching, music for toddlers, places for youth to hang out together, womens groups and more. Find out more
Unley Worship and Community Centre desire to:
Share God in a relevant way by:
- Reaching the Unchurched.
- Encouraging commitment to Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- Giving support and encouragement to Christians.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive