The Salvation Army is committed not only to providing material and physical support, but also provides religious and spiritual support through our Chaplaincy services.
The Salvation Army Chaplains are skilled listeners who respect the religious traditions of those who seek support.
The highest level of professional confidentiality can be expected when you speak to a Chaplain.
Chaplains can assist you with:
- Someone to talk to when you are upset, worried or anxious
- Suupport in times of crisis
- Being your advocate when you request it
- A point of contact when you do not know who to speak with
- Celebrant services for weddings, funerals and other significant life events
Our Chaplains can be contacted by calling:
Tel: (08) 8300 1700