Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Australian states have health and social distancing rules in place to minimise the spread of the virus.
COVID-19 has also impacted and reduced the number of volunteer opportunities available this year. Please check your state’s restrictions before expressing your interest in volunteering.
Corporate volunteering is a wonderful opportunity for team members to strengthen their working relationships, by getting out of their comfort zone and trying something new – all while making a difference. At the Salvos, we truly value the contributions of our corporate partners who join with us to help make sure we leave no one in need.
Christmas is our busiest time of year and the demand for volunteer opportunities is high. We recommend getting in as early as possible, as spots fill up quickly.
To find suitable Christmas volunteering opportunities for your state/area, please click select your location from the list below. If you don't find something straight away, please check back regularly. We will update as opportunities become available.
Corporate volunteering opportunities
- Christmas is our busiest time of the year and demand for volunteer opportunities is high
- Due to COVID-19, volunteering opportunities are significantly reduced this year
- Some activities may involve a donation (financial or in-kind) to be part of the activity
- Spots aren't secure until paperwork has been finalised
- If you are looking for non-Christmas related opportunities, please contact us in 20201 with expressions of interest
- Please don't forget to check back regularly as most of our Christmas opportunities go live in mid-late November/early December.
There are also other ways to get involved and give back this Christmas