The Salvation Army URL has changed to salvationarmy.org.auFind out more
Text: John 14:1–7, 26–28
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. How does the biblical definition of peace differ from what you believed
peace to be?
3. What is an area in your life that you’ve been striving with? Do you perhaps
now recognize you need God’s peace instead?
4. Can you think of a moment when you experienced God’s peace in the
midst of a difficult circumstance? What did that look like for you?
5. Another way to describe peace is harmony. Martha’s complaints about
Mary were caused by resentment, which created discord in the sisters’
relationship. What are some ways that you can bring godly peace into
discordant relationships at home? At work? In your community?
6. How can we pray for you?
Text - Romans 5:6-11
Text: Luke 7:36-50