The Salvation Army URL has changed to salvationarmy.org.auFind out more
1. Ring for an appointment 0437 951 545
2. Discuss the program with a friendly staff member face to face. There is no red tape, no wait time, just a simple shortened process to get started.
3. Complete an induction to learn the next steps
4. Attend the day classes Monday to Thursday 9:30am–2pm. Each session is 50 minutes in duration. The more sessions attended the more results will be obtained.
5. Certificate of course completion at 6 weeks—a celebration!
The START program is located within the Berwick Corps.
Access to the Carpark is via Parkhill Drive, near the corner of Ernst Wanke Road, Berwick.
Only pedestrian entry off Mirrabook Court
From Berwick Station
Take the Bus 834 - from Berwick Station and exit at Parkhill Shopping complex.
From Narre Warren Station
Take Bus 835 from Narre Warren Station and exit at Parkhill Shopping complex.
From Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
Take Bus 835 from Fountain Gate Shopping Centre and exit at Parkhill Shopping complex.