Addiction recovery services
Our Addiction Recovery Services are committed to bringing hope, freedom and wholeness to all people adversely affected by alcohol, other drugs and gambling.
We provide safe, high-quality and evidence-based support that enables people to pursue holistic transformation, to improve outcomes for themselves, their families and communities.
Alcohol and other drug services
Our services are designed to help people at all stages of recovery. Our services include:
- detox/withdrawal management
- residential rehabilitation programs
- non-residential programs
- harm reduction services
We believe that:
- Every person matters and will be treated with dignity and respect
- People have the right to make informed choices and experience personal growth
- Freedom from all addictive substances and behaviours is the best way to a positive life
- A holistic approach to recovery involves healthy partnerships and relationships
- The recovery journey is personal and each person must travel at their own pace
We’ve been providing Alcohol and Other Drugs Services for many years and we're proud to have won a few awards along the way.
|2009||Australian Therapeutic Communities Association (ATCA) Significant Contribution to the Therapeutic Community Movement in Australasia|
|2010||University of Wollongong Vice-Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Achievement in Research Partnership|
|2012||Finalist - National Drug and Alcohol Award - Excellence in Research (in partnership with Wollongong University)|
|2013||ATCA Significant Contribution to the Therapeutic Community Movement in Australasia by a Program, Service or Intervention|
|ATCA Significant Contribution to Therapeutic Communities Movement in Australasia|
|National Drug and Alcohol Award - Excellence in Treatment and Support|
|2016||ATCA Excellence in Research and Evaluation: Therapeutic Community Research Award|