Leongatha Corps provides emergency relief and case management as a way of assisting people who find themselves in difficult circumstances. Leongatha Corps provides a number of services to the community including; Worship Service, Mainly Music, Thrift Shop, Doorways Centre, Sally’s Café and Positive Lifestyle Program. The Corps is co-located with SalvoCare Eastern which provides social programs including Homelessness, Family Violence and Youth Services.
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Cleaner to maintain an exceptional level of cleanliness at Leongatha Corps.
• Be willing to work within the mission and values of The Salvation Army.
• Have proven experience in the cleaning industry
• Have training within the cleaning industry (highly regarded)
• Have practical knowledge of commercial cleaning methods and techniques, material and equipment and experience of cleaning functions
• Have practical knowledge of procedures for the use of commercial chemical handling
• Have a good understanding of manual handling techniques, methods and practices
• Be reliable and trustworthy
• Have a current police check or willing to undergo a police check (essential)
• Have a current Working With Children Check is essential
• Be able to provide proof of Eligibility to Work in Australia
This is a part time position, 3 hours per week ongoing. Salary and conditions of employment are in accordance with the Miscellaneous Award 2010, Level 2.
For a copy of the Position Description please click on the DOWNLOAD link at the top of the page.
Applications will include a cover letter responding to the job competencies and a current CV and submit to email@example.com, quoting the applicable reference number VD010.
CLOSING DATE: 29 March 2018