The Salvation Army SalvoCare Eastern provides a range of Housing & Homeless, AOD, Youth, Out of Home Care and Chaplaincy services for statutory and non-statutory clients with complex needs throughout Eastern Metro, Peninsula and Gippsland areas.
As an integral part of a specialised Home Based Care Team, you will be responsible for providing intensive case management and high quality service delivery for children and young people placed in Out of Home Care in the Gippsland Region.
• Be willing to work within the mission and values of The Salvation Army.
• Have a relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Welfare, Psychology or Community Development
• Have experience managing a case load of clients with multiple and complex needs
• Be proficient in the delivery of intensive case management
• Have ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
• Have proven networking and communication skills
• Have a current police check is essential.
• Have a current Working With Children Check is essential
• Have a current Victorian Drivers Licence is essential
• Be able to provide proof of Eligibility to Work in Australia
This is a full time position 38 hours per week fixed term to June 2018. Salary and conditions of employment are in accordance with the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award covered position, Social stream, Level 5.
For a copy of the Position Description please click on the DOWNLOAD link at the top of the page.
Applications will include a cover letter responding to the specialist competencies and a current CV and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the applicable reference number SC134. Past applicants need not apply.
CLOSING DATE: 22 January 2018