‘Affordable SA’ app launched
The Salvation Army and the South Australian Government have teamed up to create the ‘Affordable SA’ app which provides a range of information, practical tips, and tools to help support individuals and families manage the cost of living.
South Australia is recognised as an affordable place to live in comparison to other states, yet there remain many households facing difficulties making ends meet.
Affordable SA provides information on many helpful areas including housing and accommodation, utilities, transport, health, education, finances, food and justice - all in the palm of your hand.
With the Affordable SA app you can:
- Explore information with the “I need help with…” tool
- Stay connected with the latest events, through a one-click add to calendar functionality
- Get directions to events
- Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements
- Add content to your favourites so you can revisit it at a later date
- Share content via email or social media
- Easily connect with the services and support you need throughout South Australia
The Salvation Army is delighted to partner with the State Government to provide Helpline Services in conjunction with this mobile app providing greater access to resources and support services for South Australians and empowering them to take greater control over their financial decisions.
How to access the Affordable SA app
The application is free to download on both iPhone and Android devices. Simply search for Affordable SA and complete the download.
To find out more about the app watch the video below.