How to make a referral
Referrals are to be made on a TSS referral form which can be obtained by contacting TSS via phone, Fax, or email or by downloading it at the bottom of the page.
Referrals can be made by
- DCPFS if they are involved
- By any service the young person is engaged with.
- The young person can self-refer
Please contact the Senior Mobile Resource Worker or the Manager if you require more information regarding referrals.
- The young person is aged 15-25
- The young person has a current/active care and protection plan with the Department of Child Protection and Family Services at the age of 15+