"Let us Encourage One Another." Hebrews 10:25
Come and enjoy friendship and laughter with other seniors.
Here is the place where you can find:
- Friendship: Make new friends and be encouraged by the support of others.
- Education: Opportunity to broaden your horizons by listening to and learning from guest speakers.
- Service: Fund raising activities to support local needs and overseas missions.
- Worship: Music and celebration with time to consider God and His place in your world.
Guest speakers and activities form an interesting and varied program:
- Guest speakers
- Fellowship lunches
- Craft demonstrations and activities
- Half-day trips
- Fund raising activities
February to December
- Morning Tea: 9.30am - 10.30 am
- Program: 10.30am - 11.30 am
Six monthly program syllabus available on request