Bushfire Recovery Program
What we aim to do: To provide quality service and support to individuals, families and communities in the wake of Black Saturday. Promoting equality, community connectedness and hope to those who continue to struggle in the recovery process.
Location of services: Regions of the Hume affected by the Black Saturday Bushfires
More about this service: The Pathways Bushfire Recovery team actively seek out and engage with those requiring support, with a focus on those experiencing multiple and complex needs, providing:
- Individual case management to address needs not currently being met
- Linkages to appropriate services to meet these needs
We provide a service response that is
Promoting self sufficiency, social justice, equality and fostering hope.
Through our Bushfire Recovery Program we provide a range of material aid including:
- Clothing, all clothing is brand new. A large range of clothing to suit professionals
- Camping equipment including tents and sleeping bags
- Special needs, families and individuals who have special needs can apply for individual assistance
To access material aid, contact your Bushfire Case Manager.
How to contact us:
Seymour P.O. Box 233
10 Victoria St
Seymour Vic 3660
Ph: 03 5799 2583
Fax: 03 5792 1209
Flowerdale & Eastern Murrindindi Region ph: 0408 549 830
Mitchell Shire ph: 0408 468 276
Marysville & Western Murrindindi Region ph: 0408 774 917
Community Development ph: 0409 448 075
Office Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday