Ballarat North Neighbourhood House
The Ballarat North Neighbourhood House services the needs of the community within Ballarat and surrounding areas. Our vision is to provide lifelong learning opportunities and social networks, encouraging people to develop skills, confidence and a sense of community involvement. Comprehensive and diverse ranges of classes/activities are offered each term, which foster our commitment to lifelong learning.
The Ballarat North Neighbourhood House is a not for profit organisation and is auspiced by The Salvation Army.
Ballarat North Neighbourhood House, Karinya
6 Crompton Street, SOLDIERS HILL VIC 3350
PO Box 83N, BALLARAT VIC 3350
Phone: 03 5329 1101
Fax: 03 5332 9910
Co-ordinator: Alison Demuth
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm (closed all school holidays)
Please see our current list of classes
Childcare is available for all users of the Neighbourhood House at Karinya Occassional Child Care, while attending your classes. For more information on our childcare facilities, click here.
HOW TO ENROL
In person to the House Co-ordinator
Office Hours: Tuesday to Friday 9.30am - 3.00pm (School Terms Only)
Telephone enquiries and bookings are welcome however enrolment is not confirmed until payment is received. Phone: (03) 5329 1101.
Payments can be made at the House by Cash or Cheque only, no EFTPOS.
Cheques can be mailed to PO Box 83N, BALLARAT VIC 3350.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- Fee payable one week prior to class commencement.
- Please select classes carefully as refunds are only given five days prior to class commencement. There are no refunds or discounts for missed classes.
- Refunds will not be given once the class has commenced as we are committed to course costs including Tutor fees, advertising, materials and resources. All classes are fee for service. A full refund will be given if the House cancels any course due to insufficient enrolments.
- Classes are not held on Public Holidays or during School holidays unless otherwise stated.
- For a class to commence a minimum of 6 people are required to be enrolled.