Crossroads Family Programs receives DHS funding to provide Transitional Support and Interim Response Two. Our services specifically target’s families that are homeless (or at risk of homelessness) and are residing within or have links to the City of Brimbank, Moreland and Hume Local Government Areas.
Crossroads Family Programs service delivery is:
- Planned, flexible and informed by client knowledge and self-determination.
- Promotes access by marginalized and complex needs families and their children to a range of housing and support options.
- Strengthens existing cultural, social or service networks.
- Coordinates support services.
- Facilitates safety, health and wellbeing.
Our Vision: Housing for families in communities of choice.
Our Mission: To reduce homelessness by:
- Challenging the structural causes of homelessness i.e. poverty, inadequate housing
- Providing responsive and holistic evidence based programs and support
- Provision of transitional housing and support that strengthens individual resilience and family capacity to connect to communities of choice
- Demonstrating integrity, being ethical and transparent
Our Values: Our values reflect and build upon the mission values of The Salvation Army Australian Southern Territory:
- Human Dignity – Housing is a right
- Justice – Ethical practice that is transparent and characterised by personal and service integrity
- Hope – Opportunities for families and children with whom we work
- Compassion – Person centred: we will engage with and work alongside families and their children
- Community – Building community capacity and responsiveness to families and their children
Access to our Service
Crossroads Family Programs operates under the Open Door Framework. All referrals to our program are received via: The Access Point – for Brimbank (SASHS Western) and for Hume / Moreland (VincentCare )
For further information, contact Family Programs on 03 9353 1011.