We would like to welcome you to come along the journey with us; A place where you can connect with a family of people and have a sense of belonging. We are a people of faith committed to loving God and others in creative and tangible ways. We achieve this through our unique offerings at Hope on Hampton.
Our community involvement includes a range of activities that care for people and work for justice such as, 'Pay it Forward' where our customers have the opportunity to give something to someone who can't afford to buy a coffee or lunch. 'Days for Girls' is another program where people in the community can come to sew simple hygiene packs for young girls overseas. This offers purposeful activites where people can get to gether and form great friendships. Workshops are another way we help our local community by providing various training in valuable areas to help particpants gain needed work. Pop-Up Shops are launched regularly in our space to provide an opportunity to new up-and-coming business owners to flash retail and expose their new products to the local market. We enjoy creating relationships that promote mutual flourishing and enable us to share the love of Jesus.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
We share the love of Jesus by:
Caring for People:
- Being there when people need us most
- We offer care and compassion as a sacred encounter with transformative potential
Creating faith pathways:
- Taking a holistic approach to the human condition that values spirituality
- We graciously share the Good News of Jesus and grow in faith together
Building healthy communities:
- Investing ourselves in relationships that promote mutual flourishing
- We find the wholeness God intends for us in community
Working for justice:
- Tackling the social systems that harm creation and strip away human dignity
- We join God’s work to build a fairer world where all can thrive