We think transforming lives and communities is worth celebrating. Our publications offer a snapshot of some of our achievements, welcoming readers into our community.
Proudly sharing stories of hope
From kids’ magazines to weekly newsletters, every publication we produce furthers our message of hope and positivity.
If you’re interested in the work we’re doing, looking for more information on the services and programs we provide, or you’re already a member of our staff and volunteer workforce and want to be kept up to date, we have a range of publications to suit.
Here are some of our popular titles:
- WarCry - our national weekly magazine
- KidZone - a weekly children's magazine full of stories, games, competitions, craft and recipes
- On The Street - our free biannual newsletter that goes out to all our supporters
- Others - a fortnightly resource for Salvation Army officers, church members, employees and volunteers (previously called On Fire)
- Salvos Publishing - offering a range of books for Salvationists and other Christians