Thank you for visiting The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory Website.
By accessing this site, you are deemed to have read and are bound to the unconditional acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions set out below.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, ‘The Salvation Army’ (and ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) means:
- The Salvation Army (being the unincorporated worldwide religious and charitable association);
- The Salvation Army (New South Wales) Property Trust;
- The Salvation Army (Northern Territory) Property Trust;
- The Salvation Army (Queensland) Property Trust;
- The Salvation Army (South Australia) Property Trust;
- The Salvation Army (Tasmania) Property Trust;
- The Salvation Army (Victoria) Property Trust (ARBN 143 615 169 Incorporated in Victoria);
- The Salvation Army (Western Australia) Property Trust; and
- any organisations or bodies corporate owned or operated by any of the bodies above.
Information has been provided as complete and in good faith without any express or implied warranty and is subject to change and is as up-to-date as our resources permit.
The information about services and worship centres of The Salvation Army are specific and relevant to The Salvation Army in the Australia Southern Territory and may vary throughout other Salvation Army Commands and are as up-to-date as advised.
Terms & Conditions
- The Salvation Army reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without notification of change.
- All logos and slogans are subject to copyright obligations to The Salvation Army and, along with all information, text, graphics, advertisements, audio, and multimedia found on this site are not to be copied, reproduced, reused, reposted, repurposed, transmitted, adapted, republished, broadcast, distributed or uploaded without written authorised permission.
- Information contained in Media and Appeal resources are provided for use within the general intent of informing the public. Use is as identified on the individual document. Restrictions apply as above to the use of logos.
- Transmission of any virus or other harmful component is prohibited.
- The information on this site has been provided for personal, non-commercial use only, to provide information on the Mission and Ministry of The Salvation Army.
- Information on services of The Salvation Army provided on this site is provided for the generic assistance of the public. The information on this site should in no way be interpreted as professional advice, instruction or opinion on your personal circumstances. Please contact an appropriate health or social services professional for advice specific to your situation.
This website is enabled for online donations using a secure donation server. However, despite the security on the site, you should be aware that there are inherent risks in transferring information across the Internet.
We record on our fundraising database the Internet donor's name, address, email, telephone, amount donated, and if the funds are for a specified gift. Our fundraising database is protected by secure user IDs and passwords, to help protect it from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When making a donation on the Internet, you are given the option (in wording of equal size to all other information requested) to untick a box to opt out of receiving future email communications. If this is not changed, you may receive fundraising material from The Salvation Army and your email address will be added to our email database. You may remove your name from this database at anytime. Our emails include an unsubscribe link to facilitate this.